Monday, December 13, 2010

"matagal na sana nagsimula ang love story naten kaso marami pa kasing trailer, pero ok lang sulit nmn kasi box office tayo ehh."

we held our hands together and we even hear the heavy sounds of falling rain, it is music that playing in my ears and i said "what a perfect official soundtrack of our love story" where i am playing the lead character and of course you as my love interest...Lights, Camera, Action!- a never ending happiness and joy that we were together. The setting was serene,quite,its the four corner of your room that we used as our kingdom.,it was magical,it was perfect.

Sa imahinasyon ko ikaw lamang ang karakter na nakalaan para sa akin. Ngayon, sa di nga lang tamang panahon at inaasahang lugar unti unting nasasabuhay ang lahat. Ang paligid,ang oras,ang IKAW at ang iyong pagmamahal , at ang lahat ay naaayon sa nais kong mangyari at ito ay ang umibig MULI..

I have waited you for so long ,matagal kong hinintay ang katulad mo. hinintay ko yung pagkakataong,makausap ka,makilala,mayakap,maging AKIN.

you've taught me not to give up and never loss the battle to have you.You let me feel and comforted myself by the fact that i will have someone like you someday.You made me stronger each day and to feel each precious moments that is worthy having you as my LIFE.mala-teleseryeng kataga at linya na ang bidang AKO lamang ang may akda at may kakayahang magpadama. Ang ISTORYA ng aking pag-ibig ay kwento din ng paghihintay, pagmamahal at ang walang humpay na kaligayahan ko sa iyo.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy for you friend.
    Keep it up and hoping your relationship with your "LABS" will last forever. Tulon lang ta sa atong pride bex ha? Love yeah

    ReplyDelete