Saturday, November 5, 2011

junior buyer nako!

These past few days have been a rocky road experience for me that i was overwhelmed of God's loving blessings and surprises that i should be thankful.

I dont know if it is promotion or just a change department, but all i know is ,its another challenging phase of my career.

question: what are the advantages of being a junior buyer?

1. maximize my potential into retailing and merchandising.
2. have a chance to travel abroad to purchase items for free.
3. i will be updated to what's in and out for fashion.
4.enjoy the brand new cellphone with unlimited text and call for free.
5. be glad to receive increase in salary and other incentives na matagal ko nang ina asam.
and a lot more!


now i could say that it's not an easy task to perform but i believe God gave me this because He knows that i can do the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment