Friday, August 31, 2012

My Stardom Day


Well, I feel I’m one of the stars in the universe and I’m the brightest of them all

God is so so good with me, He gave me bonuses of all the good things I’ve done and learn to love life.My life is full of surprises- I’m on my age now that I’m free to do things on my own- go to gym, running, trip abroad,to host an event, to dance, to blog,to be a judge in a beauty contest,throw a party,to do music videos,to be in a 30-minute limelight, and I’ll be having my tattoo soon.I’m bombarded with love from family, friends and since I’m single I’m happy and blessed that I’ve been to exciting relationships that taught me how to hold on, to be strong ,to cry and to cry again. I want to see more other places abroad, meet people and learn from them.Sex for me is not a problem – I’m still dating interesting people with deep sense of humor. I maybe not bless of material things in life(but my friends could provide) I have a lot of plans for myself- to go be a good purchaser, be back in academe, to impose medals to my scholars Chivaz, C2, Cerge. My parents are the best picture of a perfect love story,their teachings are inculcated in my heart- I will use these as my weapon in this challenging world. My family is the reason where I am now. I love them with all my heart.Everytime I realized that I’m so down- I thank God He gave me bed to sleep-food to eat and clothes to put on-
I’m not perfect but my imperfections let me realized the goodness of committing mistakes in life-to grasp experience that will teach me in a long run.

Some may say that it’s my birthday but allow me to call it “MY STARDOM DAY” because all eyes are in me, you let me feel I’m special.

Thank you family, friends, workmates,neighbor- You’re all the reason why I’m still shining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment