Monday, December 31, 2012

happy new year

Hi, my name is Clieford,I want u to know that I am a survivor of many unfortunate things in life this 2012 but God is always with me. I thank u all for always being part of my funny and lovely 2012-I'ts indeed unforgettable.

1.my travel abroad was awesome.i love my work!
2.being a daddy to my lil angels Chivaz, Cyril and cerge is unconditional.
family is love- Susana, Cirilo , Cerilo , Suzette,manong jay
3.attending death defying parties with friends,i will continue to do this.
4.to serve and reach out to others-i wont stop it.
5. I was heart broken by the person whom I fell in love deeply. I am where I am now because of you.Just continue cheating dude! 
God save us this 2013!
sana manlo ako sa lotto! just kidding

love lots,
cliff

0 comments:

Post a Comment