Tuesday, October 30, 2018

My Blogapalooza 2018 Experience





Blogapalooza is the biggest and the grandest gathering of bloggers, influencers and content writers in the Philippines. They want their family to grow bigger and bigger.

Together with the Sox bees, or the SOCSARGen Bloggers and Influencers, flew all the way from GenSan to Iloilo, and from Iloilo to Manila ( It's a long story but don't worry i will share more of it on my next blogs) But one thing is for sure, I had fun.

Ace Gapuz, the brain and beauty of this event was there to welcome the participants from different places.
She enthusiastically presented the new logos of blogapalooza accounts,influencer marketing, etc.

I'm proud to say that I belong to the ever dynamic group that elevate to influence people and links to different businesses.

Till next time and See you next year Blogapalooza!


Keep Shining,

Cliif The Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment