Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Papang,

Today as I am sitting all alone here, I am thinking so much of you, It's not because It's Father's Day but because you're my Father!

You know that most of the time we talked and laughed together. I even now practicing saying I love you not because it is a requirement from a son but it is my true emotions.

You let me live freely.You gave me Personal independence.
My identity as a homosexual is not an issue to you!
Infact You tend to learn my language,you're my fashion critic, my consultant, you discriminate me of my misbehavior-my number one fan.

Thanks for making me of who I am now.

Thank you for loving me,manong,suzette,third,c2,chivaz,ate venus and mamang. I admire you for that!

Acknowledging a Father on Father's day is not about a Father who provide,shares a dinner table but its more about giving unconditional love, acceptance and for being a good man that I wish to be with the rest of my life.

I love you pang,

Clief

0 comments:

Post a Comment