Thursday, June 30, 2011

maldita megan fox



Me and my friends(pogac,joze,john,jef,meg fox,nilo,anjung and joey) watched "Transformers: Dark of the Moon",
The extraordinary duo, Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg presented the 2011's biggest blockbuster, i concluded. Our level of being emotionally aroused and worked up started when we have Sam Whitwicky on the big screen, actually its 3D.Along with his Autobot friends( Optimus Prime,Megatron,Bumblebee et al)saving the humanity from the bootless Decepticons.Thanks pogac for explaining it again to me.hehe

But the biggest question is Who's that new love interest of Sam?what happened to Megan Fox or should I say Maldita Megan Fox?

Kay tungod sa pagkatactless, insensitive, mean-spirited statement na blagadag iyahang beauty!.

After the famous producer Steven Spielberg demanded Michael Bay to expel Maldita Megan Fox in "Transformer" sequel due to the starlet's Hitler comments, that paved way for Victoria's Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to be included in the cast as Fox's better replacement.

I read in the dailygossip.org when the actress famously complained about director Michael Bay to Wonderland magazine, saying that he “wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for.” On the other hand, Bay says his side of the story, explaining what his “Hitler” attitude was all about: “I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy.”
Bay says he wasn’t hurt by Megan’s remarks, explaining that “I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way.” Director Michael Bay says that even executive producer Steven Spielberg told him to “fire her now”.

next time, ayaw pagminaldita ug pina mati!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment