Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I take the blame.My apology.


If It was an attempt to be witty and smart, then you failed miserably.

Please don't be so mean. and you opted to use this medium to express yourself due to intense anger, then I consider that,

but to use this venue to insult and demean others then you went wrong . As you reduced one's worth/character, it made you smile? or contented?
well you are trying to prove to people that you are SMART that anyone could agree or conform
to your egregious statement.
My brain and even my kidney is trying to filter your insolence.

I AM not fighting you here, i just want to talk with you and trying to preserve one precious thing-FRIENDSHIP.

I admit that I made trait of acting stupid.It was never my intention or anyone to look down or accused you.

Misguided comedy aside, what i meant to infer was a joke, to provoke laughter! but i failed!

I take the blame.My apology.

we should not fight and i hope we can work together in changing this paradigm.

I don't expect to be forgiven by you but i do hope my friends were treated kindly!

I love you friend and i hope we let bygones be bygones!

3 comments:

  1. kabalo ko...ayaw ko! d lang ko mag comment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. clifford was the first ever person who wrote sensible topics like this...love it...let bygones be bygones...and love love love love

    ReplyDelete