Friday, June 27, 2014

I feel so sad!

Everytime when I'm sad, I will take alook into myself in the mirror- pero mas lalo na namn akong masa-sad eh! hahay epic fail ang salamin.

I don't know what's the reason I just woke up and i felt  sad- kaartehan blues ko nga lang siguro ito!
Nararamdaman ko lang yung lungkot bigla, yung sakit, yung stress-na wala naman tlagang rason.
Di ko alam ang tawag nito sa psychology eh,pero ang lam ko ehh-lokalokahan moments toh!
I was in a state of trying to figure out what's lacking and what I really wanted to do in my life today,
 then I started praying-

Praying is the most powerful tool for my day-in a week- and a month! It's hard to juggle a lot of things (eskwela-raket-work-trip-ipon-bills-at nakakaloka nah!) God please guide me.


 When all else fails, keep finding something else to try.I have 2 rules
1.Don't give up.
2.Don't ever give up.

I know that i should be happy because I'm with  my family and friends na tlagang pianapasaya ako!

I always say these; Laban lang sa buhay- keep fighting and stand out!
 
Mens Outfit- Top Bangkok, Bottom: Hi-lo Jeans, Shoes: Converse
 Keep shining,

Cliff the star

0 comments:

Post a Comment