Friday, August 15, 2014

Holy Trinity College- Speaker on Marketing

I received an invitation from a friend to be part of their Marketing Week in Holy Trinity College not as guest but as a Speaker, an I said what?! Me? as a speaker on Marketing?!
Di ako makapaniawala- I'm not a marketing graduate nor in any Business related courses, but the I've realized I am exposed into the world of Marketing.

Yes, I market myself to get a very good yet profitable events, such as hosting big stars shows, emceeing birthdays, wedding and other corporate events and being a speaker to some schools like public schools and some of colleges in Gensan.
I used Social Network- INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK in selling myself to people, Yes I am a commodity!
I could offer to people my services and my talent in public speaking.

As I started the talk to students,It's very unusual for me because it's not the same topics that i have always discussed, it's another thing.so dapat handa ako!

As usual, tawanan, kinakabahan sila at talagang naniwala naman sila sa akin.haha

here are some topics I presented to them.

1. SOCIAL MEDIA- the powerful tool of marketer to present their services and products to people. It's easy access.no sweat and very efficient. Maximize the potentials of the Social Media and believe that it's not a fad but it's forever!

2. TRADITIONAL MARKETING- still radio and paper materials are the best for marketing. Never underestimate the capacity and magnitude of these stuffs.

3. PHONES AND GADGETS-Yes they are also the best tool to reach people and provide them of what they want. It's a device that could change the marketing strategy 360 degrees. There's an application in some Android phone and smart phone that will help you promote your items and services. Be a savvy and techy in marketing. 

Madami nmn yatang natutunan ang mga batang iyon sa mga pinagsasabi ko, kasi when the Q&A time na eh walang tumaas ng kamay para magtanong. Napagbantaan ko siguro o medyo natakot lang na ipapahiya ko. pero feeling ko, gets na nila yun. It's their generation eh!

Masaya ako to share what I have laerned while working in different aspects.I have lots to share di man masyadong maganda pero too, aktwal. Minulat ko naman sila kung gaano ka ka challenging ang buhay kapag nagtrabho na.at kung paano panatilihing matuto at ipalabas ang tunay na potensyal upang umangat.

Till next time Holy Trinity College!


Cliff the star
Maam Linobo who's giving me the certificate and honorarium- Ang saya ko!
Another Certificate! kapag ka sinanla ko eto magkano yata to sa pawnshop?!

with all the gestures! ahahha. talagang naniwala silang lahat! Thanks Marketing students of Holy Trinity College of General Santos City


Anggwapo ng naka blue! umeksena lang si girl agad ehh. ahaha Thank you Faculty ang staffs ng HTC

0 comments:

Post a Comment