Friday, January 30, 2015

Mesa Moderne Filipino- Ayala Cebu




After Sinulog Festival, it's time to roam around the Queen City of South and my feet landed me here in the heart of the City- Ayala!!

I have this "tamad" thing to look for a restaurant to dine, and i was so hungry.
But this Filipino restaurant caught my eyes, I love it's laid back atmosphere. It was like I'm in the ancestral house in the farm. Bongga din ang mga music na pinapatugtog, very Original Pilipino Music.Mapapsing along ka tlaga.The set-up was nice and the materials that they used for the interior are very Filipino.

We ordered "kare-kare", "binagoongang baboy ni Kaka" and Nilagang baboy- it's all worth it. It's not the usual higher price because the price was just right for a very delicious meals. I really enjoyed their Buko Shake! and the service was awesome-The staffs are nice and very accommodating.

I'm so very proud to introduce to people that we have this kind of restaurant serving Filipino meals with Filipino High Standard of Service. 4 stars out of 5.
My Sinulog travel buddies- Thom and Yajie-
Iwas muna ang diet- kakain muna ang bida! I love how they present their food, ang ganda ng plating and the smell is so good.


relax na relax ako. massage nalang ang kulang, meron pa-unan at kulambo para makatulog na ako dito

I f you will visit Cebu, don't hesitate to enter the Mesa Moderne Restaurant to experience the home away from home with their meals and comfort, contact them at phone number (032) 505-6282 in Ayala Cebu.
   
love,

Cliff the star

0 comments:

Post a Comment