Saturday, May 14, 2016

Suzuka, Japan

With my Pretty Cousin Jhas who's based in Suzuka, Japan.

Her BMW is so Lovely, i still remember when we we're young , we used to dream and now she's living with our dreams. #DreamsDoComeTrue

Introducing Kuya Takashi, Ate's loving and supportive husband.

Kuya K was thinking of a great food trip for me to enjoy  and this is the best, the grilling activity was so entertaining for me and thanks that he allowed me to taste the bests of Japan.

Italian food in Japan, why not!?
Traveling to Japan is a check on my personal bucket list.
"Matagal tagal na rin ako dito sa Japan, Sa Heroshima ako, medyo malayo layo pa yun dito sa Nagoya" that's the answer of my seatmate  when i asked him if where's his exact place while our plane is taxing the ramp.
Naramdaman niya siguro ang mga kalamnan kong nanabik ng makita ang buong Japan.
Di ko muna nafeel ang lamig, pero parang may isang malaking refrigerator na nagbukas at sinalubong ako. Nag mukha na akong action star sa sinout kong damit pero tagos hanggang butoyung lamig na di ko alam san nanggaling. It was winter, and the place was so quiet. but i can feel my heart shouting out of joy.

My Japan experience was amazing and when i landed Nagoya, i exclaimed to myself, this is the best place i can always come back.

love and kisses,

Clief the Star

0 comments:

Post a Comment