Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Japan Dream

I love to shop, or i should say to window shop. 

I find this store in KCC Mall of Gensan that offers great items with reasonable prices from 88 pesos to 99 pesos only- Japan Homes. They have the best items for home, school and office.It is  located at 4th floor near parking lot. 

Feeling nasa Japan ako when i can't read the Japanese Characters/letters na nakasulat sa mga lalagyan ng baso at plato. kahit anung pilit kong mag Abakada eh di tlaga kaya ng utak ko! Konbanwa at ohayo lang yata ang mga reservabg salita ang panlaban ko. Japan is my dream country and i know, makakapunta din ako sa Land of the Rising Sun! Trust me! hahah 

I'm enjoying wearing my denim long sleeves button down, black pants and cool sunnies.  They are not branded and expensive but it doesn't matter, as long as I feel better wearing it.

#menswear #mensstyle #mensfashion

xoxo,

cliff the star


0 comments:

Post a Comment